Trip get!
Wooo! I just got word that there is some technical fair going on in Yokohama and my company is going to be there. As such, I have been invited to go down for a day! Sweet :D
Edit: I think I may just skip out on Friday's Japanese class and go down on Friday, spend Saturday there on my own, and on Sunday there is a group of people from Ueda going down to see a Sumo match (which I already said I was going) so I can do that. Should be a fun packed weekend :D
Also, in other news:
We'll be taking Blogger down on Wednesday the 25th at 4pm PST to fix a bit of a switch that's gone wonky on us. The outage should last about 15 minutes. Blogger.com and Blog*Spot blogs will be inaccessible during this time.
This repair will fix the problem that caused the brief outage last Friday night. We're also using this down time as an opportunity to tune our databases for more efficient spam catching and deletion.
That is all
Edit: I think I may just skip out on Friday's Japanese class and go down on Friday, spend Saturday there on my own, and on Sunday there is a group of people from Ueda going down to see a Sumo match (which I already said I was going) so I can do that. Should be a fun packed weekend :D
Also, in other news:
We'll be taking Blogger down on Wednesday the 25th at 4pm PST to fix a bit of a switch that's gone wonky on us. The outage should last about 15 minutes. Blogger.com and Blog*Spot blogs will be inaccessible during this time.
This repair will fix the problem that caused the brief outage last Friday night. We're also using this down time as an opportunity to tune our databases for more efficient spam catching and deletion.
That is all

