Google Mobile Homepage but not in Japan!
Google has recently released a Mobile homepage that is apparently awesome in almost every way...
Of course, I wouldn't know because Google once again decided to give Japan, one of the world's biggest mobile markets, the shaft.
I love Gmail, I use it everyday! One of the problems I find on my cellphone is that I don't have an (non-vodafone) e-mail reader. In fact, I almost started writing a Java ME app to access my e-mail!
When Gmail mobile came out, I was really excited... Only to be let down 5 minutes later when I got a "Cannot Display Page" error...
When Google Homepage Mobile was released, I hoped they supported it in Japan, as well as Gmail mobile. But no, it doesn't work...
Google, please get on the ball.
Google Blog Link | digg story
Of course, I wouldn't know because Google once again decided to give Japan, one of the world's biggest mobile markets, the shaft.
I love Gmail, I use it everyday! One of the problems I find on my cellphone is that I don't have an (non-vodafone) e-mail reader. In fact, I almost started writing a Java ME app to access my e-mail!
When Gmail mobile came out, I was really excited... Only to be let down 5 minutes later when I got a "Cannot Display Page" error...
When Google Homepage Mobile was released, I hoped they supported it in Japan, as well as Gmail mobile. But no, it doesn't work...
Google, please get on the ball.
Google Blog Link | digg story

