私の話 || Matt Keoshkerian's Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Google Earth for Mac and the new Apple Laptop: The MacBook Pro

So two very cool things happend today (or yesterday, whatever it is with the time difference :P)

Google Earth for Mac OS X [Link to Google Blog]
Finally released for Mac OSX is Google Earth!
I've been waiting for a very very long time for this to finally be released!
I played around with it for quite some time on Windows, but now I'm really excited it works on my mac!
Thanks Google!

MacBook Pro [Link to Apple Store Canada]
One of the new products announced at Mac World 2006... this is amazing.
It almost wants me to go out and buy one today! Too bad I bought one under a year ago.
Dual-core Intel chip, built in iSight, FrontRow with remote, etc.
Someone want to give me money, or perhaps buy me one for my birthday? :D