Soba and Udon, with no effort!
I got a present from one of the heads of my department today! I don't know what I did, but ok! :D
I got this cool looking box (I'll upload a picture tonight when I get home) that is half black and half red and comes with packs of Soba and Udon that is easy to prepare!
Soba (black) and Udon (red) apparently bring good luck, or something. Thats all I gather from my limited knowledge and translators :P
Anyway, it was a nice suprise.
On another note, a product developed at this company is going to be featured at Venture Fair 2006 in Tokyo (ベンチャーフェアーJapan2006). Cool!
As an aside:
I didn't even know what that meant until now when I looked it up. Read in Japanese, it says "benchaa feaa". I gathered fair, but kept going "what on earth is benchaa". Apparently, it's venture... hahaha
I got this cool looking box (I'll upload a picture tonight when I get home) that is half black and half red and comes with packs of Soba and Udon that is easy to prepare!
Soba (black) and Udon (red) apparently bring good luck, or something. Thats all I gather from my limited knowledge and translators :P
Anyway, it was a nice suprise.
On another note, a product developed at this company is going to be featured at Venture Fair 2006 in Tokyo (ベンチャーフェアーJapan2006). Cool!
As an aside:
I didn't even know what that meant until now when I looked it up. Read in Japanese, it says "benchaa feaa". I gathered fair, but kept going "what on earth is benchaa". Apparently, it's venture... hahaha

