On a less serious note...
My hot water pipe (which is pretty exposed to the elements because its outside in the open with some insulation) leading into the heater froze this morning... which meant no shower or shaving (which I really needed, haha). Went back around lunch, and it defrosted! I also learned a neat new trick to defrost pipes easily there, they have some sort of button that does something that fixes it :D
I had a meeting today(luckily just with my group, haha), and the unshaven me kinda made me feel weird. But at least I got a lot of "oooo"s because this time I managed to get my Japanese right!
Anyway I feel kinda gross, luckily I get to go back to the apartment soon and take a nice relaxing shower.
And a final note, the people over at Ueda cable have given the ok to install cable into my room, all I need to do is submit my application and have them come install it (hopefully by next Saturday) and high speed goodness will come! Finally :D
I had a meeting today(luckily just with my group, haha), and the unshaven me kinda made me feel weird. But at least I got a lot of "oooo"s because this time I managed to get my Japanese right!
Anyway I feel kinda gross, luckily I get to go back to the apartment soon and take a nice relaxing shower.
And a final note, the people over at Ueda cable have given the ok to install cable into my room, all I need to do is submit my application and have them come install it (hopefully by next Saturday) and high speed goodness will come! Finally :D

