私の話 || Matt Keoshkerian's Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Flowers from Home, Bible, and Unkai-hako

Ok, so I finally got around to uploading some pictures. Namely, two of a flower from home, a picture of my new Multilingual Bible and the Soba/Udon box!


Flower
Originally uploaded by mkeoshkerian.

Here we have a picture of a flower I took while on vacation at home. Currently, I've only uploaded two pictures from home, but I'll probably get to uploading a few more! As long as my internet permits me to ;)









Bilingual Bible
Originally uploaded by mkeoshkerian.

Here is a picture of that Bible I bought! NIV translation down one side and the Japanese translation down the other. It even has the respective reading over the kanji (chinese charachters)! It should prove to be a great learning tool!












Good Luck Box
Originally uploaded by mkeoshkerian.

And finally, here is that cool Soba/Udon box my boss gave me. Soba on the left and Udon on the right, and the two Kanji (chinese charachters) down the middle read "Kaiun" which means Good Luck. Cool stuff :D