Course get!
Well, I finally picked a course to do over distance ed. It's no physics, but I guess Econ 102 will have to do. I decided I might as well get the "Arts Section B" part of my degree over with already. Now I just need to take one more music course (music 117 go!) and I think I can take that as a 6th without any problems seeing how its only a .25 credit course.
Now to hope I can get a decent course for the summer :/
Then when I get back, it's going to be 「yearfromhell」
go me!
So how many people think its wise I take Calc III, LinAlg II, Intro to C&O, and two CS courses in one term? hahaha...
Now to hope I can get a decent course for the summer :/
Then when I get back, it's going to be 「yearfromhell」
go me!
So how many people think its wise I take Calc III, LinAlg II, Intro to C&O, and two CS courses in one term? hahaha...

