Cellphone and sushi!
It's about time! I finally ate sushi in Japan!
And yes, it does taste 100x better in Japan than it does in Canada. It was absolutely delicious, and it was topped off with a lovely strawberry mouse! And the ginger in Japan was quite different than the stuff we have in Canada. It was a lot more sweeter, it was kind of like a candy.
Price per dish: 100円
Each dish was two peices of sushi (except for the termpura roll one which had three) and it was really really good! And not too bad of a price either, 8 dishes is about $8 Canadian which is pretty good for 16 pieces of sushi!
Tasty times!
As well, I finally got my cellphone. I bought a Vodaphone 603SH by Sharp for all of (brace yourselves) 1円!
This neat little phone has a buitlin camera, ability to play music, SD card slot, audio out, and Vodaphone live!
Pretty sweet deal, AND I can stream tv to my phone! wooooo Japanese tv during work!
Anyway, thats pretty much all I did on this lovely monday off (<3 holidays). Back to cleaning/budgeting!
さようなら〜
And yes, it does taste 100x better in Japan than it does in Canada. It was absolutely delicious, and it was topped off with a lovely strawberry mouse! And the ginger in Japan was quite different than the stuff we have in Canada. It was a lot more sweeter, it was kind of like a candy.
Price per dish: 100円
Each dish was two peices of sushi (except for the termpura roll one which had three) and it was really really good! And not too bad of a price either, 8 dishes is about $8 Canadian which is pretty good for 16 pieces of sushi!
Tasty times!
As well, I finally got my cellphone. I bought a Vodaphone 603SH by Sharp for all of (brace yourselves) 1円!
This neat little phone has a buitlin camera, ability to play music, SD card slot, audio out, and Vodaphone live!
Pretty sweet deal, AND I can stream tv to my phone! wooooo Japanese tv during work!
Anyway, thats pretty much all I did on this lovely monday off (<3 holidays). Back to cleaning/budgeting!
さようなら〜


