Arrival in Japan
Technically, I arrived in Japan yesterday at approx. 5PM JST, but I'm posting now because I was pretty tired then. hehe
Anyway, I know it's 3AM JST, but since i slept for about 8 hours and seeing how its 2PM EST, my biological clock just won't let me go back to bed. So with about 4 hours to kill until the bus back to Narita airport leaves, I have nothing to do.
However, I did have some interesting experiences in the terminal that I'll ramble on about!
First off, I got to ride the sailor moon train! Or at least thats what I call it... It was a small train that connected two of the terminal 2 buildings together. It drove itself, and had an female announcer (pre recorded) that sounded like something out of sailor moon... or some anime. It was pretty funny.
Then, customs was pretty fun. It took all of 20 minutes and intense muscle strain lifting a heavy bag around... Thank goodness for those carts!
Finally, I got to the bus and headed to the hotel!
Actually, it wasn't bad at all. It was a very smooth and fast, didn't have trouble at customs or security, found the bus quickly, and got to my room without any trouble... Now, to get to Ueda without getting lost!
Catch you all later~
Anyway, I know it's 3AM JST, but since i slept for about 8 hours and seeing how its 2PM EST, my biological clock just won't let me go back to bed. So with about 4 hours to kill until the bus back to Narita airport leaves, I have nothing to do.
However, I did have some interesting experiences in the terminal that I'll ramble on about!
First off, I got to ride the sailor moon train! Or at least thats what I call it... It was a small train that connected two of the terminal 2 buildings together. It drove itself, and had an female announcer (pre recorded) that sounded like something out of sailor moon... or some anime. It was pretty funny.
Then, customs was pretty fun. It took all of 20 minutes and intense muscle strain lifting a heavy bag around... Thank goodness for those carts!
Finally, I got to the bus and headed to the hotel!
Actually, it wasn't bad at all. It was a very smooth and fast, didn't have trouble at customs or security, found the bus quickly, and got to my room without any trouble... Now, to get to Ueda without getting lost!
Catch you all later~

