私の話 || Matt Keoshkerian's Blog

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cell phones and more pictures!

Hello!

Pretty cool few days , I think.
Yesterday I went and registered for my Alien Card (yep, I am now a registered Alien in Japan) so that was a nice 2~3 hour distraction from work! ^^
Last night I also went out to buy a cell phone (I'm telling you, cellphones in Japan are like 1000000000x more advanced then the ones in Canada), but I ended up coming home empty handed. Why? Well apparently, in one week there is a 70% chance of a 10,000円 phone going down to 1円. No, that is not a typo. Afterwards, my boss, Brian (one of the other students), and I went out to eat dinner at a Udon restaurant. Daaaaaaaaaamn its good! If it was closer to my place, I think I'd end up eating there every night!

Today was pretty cool too. I typically eat lunch with the two other students working at the office I am in, and today the president of the company (who was formerly president of Seiko Epson. you know, those people who make scanners, projectors, printers, etc.) came and sat down with us! He's a really nice person!

Anyway, nothing else too exciting happened. So I end with more pictures! This time of some really neat nature shots and a couple of the company building.

Nature!
Company Building!