Quest... How I loathe you
Well, that was fun... and by fun I mean very frustrating.
My enrollment appointment time has come, and this means picking a course for distance ed.
Now, I was looking forward to this time so I can enroll in Physics 121!
WRONG! It seems that i overlooked the fact that Physics121 is only offered in the fall, and thus I can not take it in Winter or Spring terms.
Alright, so I can deal with that... Just pick another course. Flipping through my Undergraduate Calendar which I brought to work with me, seeing what I want to take...
Hello! Science course that deals with physics behind audio equipment!! ENROLL ENROLL!!!
WRONG! Well it appears thats only offered in the Fall too (greeeeaaaat)
Ok, flip again, Religious Studies... Introduction to Theology! Enroll!!!
WRONG! Course has been cancelled! wasn't that fun?
So I just give up and choose to enroll in RS100L (A course about Evil).
Still, not what I wanted but should be interesting...
I finally can enroll in the course, getting ready to hit the enroll button... clock ticks 13:00JST and then BAM quest logs me out...
"Quest is not available at this time. Please come again during operating hours"
... IT'S A PIECE OF BLOODY SOFTWARE, IT DOESN'T NEED SLEEP!
So it looks like I have to enroll in this course tomorrow... Maybe the theology one will be avaiable >.>
//end rant
My enrollment appointment time has come, and this means picking a course for distance ed.
Now, I was looking forward to this time so I can enroll in Physics 121!
WRONG! It seems that i overlooked the fact that Physics121 is only offered in the fall, and thus I can not take it in Winter or Spring terms.
Alright, so I can deal with that... Just pick another course. Flipping through my Undergraduate Calendar which I brought to work with me, seeing what I want to take...
Hello! Science course that deals with physics behind audio equipment!! ENROLL ENROLL!!!
WRONG! Well it appears thats only offered in the Fall too (greeeeaaaat)
Ok, flip again, Religious Studies... Introduction to Theology! Enroll!!!
WRONG! Course has been cancelled! wasn't that fun?
So I just give up and choose to enroll in RS100L (A course about Evil).
Still, not what I wanted but should be interesting...
I finally can enroll in the course, getting ready to hit the enroll button... clock ticks 13:00JST and then BAM quest logs me out...
"Quest is not available at this time. Please come again during operating hours"
... IT'S A PIECE OF BLOODY SOFTWARE, IT DOESN'T NEED SLEEP!
So it looks like I have to enroll in this course tomorrow... Maybe the theology one will be avaiable >.>
//end rant

