Hi, I'm Matt... このプレゼンテーションは...
So, in about 12 hours, I'll be heading over to Matsumoto (Nagano Pref, if you're wondering) to make a presentation infront of a group of Japanese people... 「完全に日本語で」 (Translation: In Japanese)... Yea, I'm definitely nervous, why do you ask? :P
What's worse is that my boss and coworker have coerced me into Introducing myself in english, making it seem like the presentation will be done in English, and then starting off the presentation with the title and everything else in Japanese while my co-worker records everyone's reactions. I don't know how I'm going to recover from that. It's going to be all short and random bursts of laughter from there-on out. Oh well :P
What's worse is that my boss and coworker have coerced me into Introducing myself in english, making it seem like the presentation will be done in English, and then starting off the presentation with the title and everything else in Japanese while my co-worker records everyone's reactions. I don't know how I'm going to recover from that. It's going to be all short and random bursts of laughter from there-on out. Oh well :P

