私の話 || Matt Keoshkerian's Blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

Tokyo Photo Imaging Expo 2006

Just as a note, the Tokyo Photo Imaging Expo is coming up at the Tokyo Bigsight on Odaiba Island, March 23rd to the 26th, which I will be attending (on the 25th only though). I'll be there providing some coverage regarding the coolest and latest in Photographic technology! So stay tuned for that.

So anyway, if any of you out there that read my blog and are in Japan (I know there are a few of you out there. haha) and are interested in photography, check out the site linked from the title.

In other me news
• This past weekend was pretty cool, I managed to get a Tennis racquet and a couple of other pieces of Tennis gear. I'm playing with a friend and his friend and her friend in Nagano next weekend, so hopefully I won't look like a complete moron... seeing how I haven't played tennis a long while. haha.
Also, I found out there is a tennis court available to employees of companies within the Ueda Research Park, which my company is a part of, to use free of charge, so I'm definitely going to take advantage of that.

• In a couple weeks I'll be having a long weekend. I was planning on going to Himeji Castle, Kobe, Osaka, and Kyoto but as things turned out, Sakura won't be in blossom at that time so I'm going to have to put that off. Anyone have ideas to pass the time? And no, I won't go to Tokyo because thats for the weekend after that :P

---------------------------
2週間後「PIE Photo Imaging Expo」がありますから、東京に行きます!
イベントは、23日から26日まで、東京ビッグサイトであります。
25日に参加ですけど。私は調査して、ここで報告します!(たぶん、英語だけですけど)

また、私に関する
• 先週末、佐久平に行きました。ここで、テニスラケットを買いました。今週末しますから。
私は友だちと彼の友だちと彼女の友だちとテニスをします!たぶん、前回は3年前にしました。下手ですね?
また、上田リサーチパークで、会社員のためのテニスコートーがあります。これから、よくするでしょう!

• 3週後、長い週末です。姫路、神戸、大阪、京都に行きたかった。でも、花見がありません。たぶん、4月1日ですばらしいです。
たぶん、この週末に行きます。

以上、よろしくお願いします