Now I can be less productive!
Gmail just added a new feature to its already long list of awesomeness it provides. Now you have the option to chat with your freinds in Google Talk directly in the browser with Gmail+talk.
This neat little feature lets you see whos on (according to your latest e-mailed list or manually entered gmail accounts) and open chat windows with them.
Whats also great, is the possibility of adding your friends on Yahoo, AIM, MSN, and other Jabber accounts directly to your Gmail account (through some convoluted method I read up about a long time ago) so bye bye productivity! haha.
Link to Google Blog | read more | digg story
This neat little feature lets you see whos on (according to your latest e-mailed list or manually entered gmail accounts) and open chat windows with them.
Whats also great, is the possibility of adding your friends on Yahoo, AIM, MSN, and other Jabber accounts directly to your Gmail account (through some convoluted method I read up about a long time ago) so bye bye productivity! haha.
Link to Google Blog | read more | digg story

