Quiz Time!
Ok, so Jordan gave me this quiz. Now I will answer these questions. And nuts to continuing it on. It's hard with blogger :P
1. What's the best thing about living/working in Japan? The worst?
Japan rocks. I think some of the best things are the awesome cool technology like cell phones and FeliCa technology. Although there isn't much of the latter here.
The worst part is living in the middle of rice fields. it's boring. excessively so.
2. Do you feel healthier since switching to a Japanese-based diet?
Yea. For one, you don't eat nearly as much. Plus, the 30 minute uphill walk to work is probably helping :P
3. I know you're a devout Christian, but do you think that there's indeed "something spiritual" about the country?
Not really. Even though it has a 97% buddhist population, I would say no more than 30% are actual believers. Most people are very secular and only go to appease their grandparents.
4. Overall, how are you treated as a gaijin?
Not bad, considering I live pretty far from any urban area. haha. Although, there are a few moments where I feel discriminated against. And thats usually when there are other foreigners making complete idiots of themselves and screaming when I'm trying to ask for help. For the most part, it's not that bad.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how big of a Mac geek are you? (1 being "It's just my computer" to 10 being "I'm committing seppuku when Steve Jobs dies". Haha.)
I dunno, I'd say 5. I like Mac, and swear by it. But I'm no where near the level of mac fanaticism of most mac fans :
END GET!!!!
1. What's the best thing about living/working in Japan? The worst?
Japan rocks. I think some of the best things are the awesome cool technology like cell phones and FeliCa technology. Although there isn't much of the latter here.
The worst part is living in the middle of rice fields. it's boring. excessively so.
2. Do you feel healthier since switching to a Japanese-based diet?
Yea. For one, you don't eat nearly as much. Plus, the 30 minute uphill walk to work is probably helping :P
3. I know you're a devout Christian, but do you think that there's indeed "something spiritual" about the country?
Not really. Even though it has a 97% buddhist population, I would say no more than 30% are actual believers. Most people are very secular and only go to appease their grandparents.
4. Overall, how are you treated as a gaijin?
Not bad, considering I live pretty far from any urban area. haha. Although, there are a few moments where I feel discriminated against. And thats usually when there are other foreigners making complete idiots of themselves and screaming when I'm trying to ask for help. For the most part, it's not that bad.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how big of a Mac geek are you? (1 being "It's just my computer" to 10 being "I'm committing seppuku when Steve Jobs dies". Haha.)
I dunno, I'd say 5. I like Mac, and swear by it. But I'm no where near the level of mac fanaticism of most mac fans :
END GET!!!!

