Japanese Translator
I managed to come across this awesome little gem (thanks to a friend). [Click here!]
This Japanese <-> English translator works better than any other translator I've used! A lot better than babelfish and Google's translator.
Pretty simple to use, but you need to know which buttons to press. Fear not, I will guide you!
In the left side, enter whatever you want translated. If you want Japanese -> English, choose the 日→英 option (second option)
English -> Japanese is 英→日.
After you choose which one, hit the button directly underneath it and voila! A very great translation!
This Japanese <-> English translator works better than any other translator I've used! A lot better than babelfish and Google's translator.
Pretty simple to use, but you need to know which buttons to press. Fear not, I will guide you!
In the left side, enter whatever you want translated. If you want Japanese -> English, choose the 日→英 option (second option)
English -> Japanese is 英→日.
After you choose which one, hit the button directly underneath it and voila! A very great translation!

