Lost in Translation?
Hah. So I finally watched that movie, Lost in Translation.
By far one of the funniest movies I have ever watched.
I liked it best when the elderly person was trying to ask the foreign guy what he was doing in Japan, and you have the ladies in the back trying to keep from having a seizure from laughing.
But really, the best parts when the main character was being talked to in Japanese and him not knowing what is going on.
I think it makes more sense if you understand what the Japanese people were saying :P
I know I couldn't stop laughing.
By far one of the funniest movies I have ever watched.
I liked it best when the elderly person was trying to ask the foreign guy what he was doing in Japan, and you have the ladies in the back trying to keep from having a seizure from laughing.
But really, the best parts when the main character was being talked to in Japanese and him not knowing what is going on.
I think it makes more sense if you understand what the Japanese people were saying :P
I know I couldn't stop laughing.

