anatomy of a name
So today I was bored at home and decided to fully kanji-fy my name.
I already Kanji-fied my first name last week, but today was my last name!
Writing Keoshkerian in Kanji was hard... especially finding 5 kanji that I liked to use!
Finally, I came to a conclusion. 希主家利案.
The meaning I choose for each of these is as follows in order: Pray, Master, House, Benefit, and Guide.
Now the story behind it! "I pray(希) to God(主) that I may return safely to my home in heaven (家). Until then, I will benefit (利) by following God's guidance(案) while in-between(間) on the road (途) of life"!
And there you have it, my name written in Kanji. Next step, changing my name badge at work! :P
Edit: Name badge changed! :P
希主家利案 間途
I already Kanji-fied my first name last week, but today was my last name!
Writing Keoshkerian in Kanji was hard... especially finding 5 kanji that I liked to use!
Finally, I came to a conclusion. 希主家利案.
The meaning I choose for each of these is as follows in order: Pray, Master, House, Benefit, and Guide.
Now the story behind it! "I pray(希) to God(主) that I may return safely to my home in heaven (家). Until then, I will benefit (利) by following God's guidance(案) while in-between(間) on the road (途) of life"!
And there you have it, my name written in Kanji. Next step, changing my name badge at work! :P
Edit: Name badge changed! :P
希主家利案 間途

